Monday, October 6, 2008

My First Post For Real

So... This is officially my first post! So don't make fun! I went home this week to my sweet little home in West Point! I love it there so much!! Jake and I decided to make the weekend interesting and make a shirt for his new thing he has with his friends! Its called JACK'D... I have no idea what it stands for, but we thought we would make shirts. He already has a sticker on his truck! So why not a shirt! We went to Micheals, Walmart and Roberts all in one day! Because it was raining my pants were soaked! I was very sad! But it was very fun to spend time with him! I dared him to wear the scarf he has on in the pictures in all of the stores! And he really did it!!!! I was laughing the whole time! I told him he looked like my gay friend. We bought the iron on stuff just for some practice! Because he really wants to get them made, we found a fun little website where you can design the shirt and then print them off! We had so much fun! My sister told us we were lame! But in the end I thought they didn't look that bad!! :) If you want one just let us know ha! I am officially the designer of the shirts! But don't worry they will be professional one day!

No comments: