Monday, November 3, 2008

I got engaged!!!!



So this weekend was full of surprises and fun!! My sweet little Jakers surprised me with the ring of my dreams! I had no idea that November 1st would be the day! It was so perfect! My sister and Jake put a movie together of all our pictures over the years and made us watch it! I thought she was being so weird, because she wouldn't stop mentioning the movie of just pictures! But at the very end it had a very sweet message from Jake asking me to marry him! I was caught a little off gaurd and just started crying ha ha Hudson is still making fun of me! It was the perfect engagement in think! I love him so much!



5 comments:

The Dunyons said...

Congratulations! Your ring is so gorgeous! You two make such a cute couple. Have you set a date? Again, congrats!
The Tulanes & Dunyons

Matt and Kathryn said...

Ok dan
Your ring really is SO pretty!! I love it!!
But I am doing pretty good! Just so busy with school and work! How have you been? How has school been going?? But i am glad you have a blog too! they are so fun!!

Shawna said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! The ring is beautiful...and I love how it looks on me :) j/k I want to know ASAP when the date is set!

Bri said...

NEEZ, CONGRATS!!
Yeah we get another sister!!!!
I am SO WAY excited for you and Jakers. You better keep me posted on all the wedding plans. Me, you, and Beck will have to have a girls day out and go shopping and stuff to get some cute ideas. LOVE YA!!

Brett and Megan said...

Yay Danielle! I am so happy for you! And I am going to add you to our blogging list now!