There are many things I want to do before I die! And just recently I got to check one of those off! :) I went skydiving! Very crazy... but totally worth it. I went with my boyfriend Jake and his two friends Todd and Cody. Todd and Cody went the weekend before so they talked us into it! I was really excited to finally do something I have always said I wanted to do!! It is nothing like you think it would be! When the day came to go I was so nervous that when we were practically signing our life away, I couldn't even remember my dad's phone number. His number has been the same my whole life! ha I was so glad my mom and aunt Denise were there to support me! Although my mom kept saying how crazy I was or she couldn't believe I was doing this! It seemed like she was the one about to jump out of the plane!! After that it was went so fast. I was on the plane in no time! On the way up I was the only one on the plane talking! I guess that proves I talk when I am nervous! We were told we would free fall for one minute! It was the longest minute of my life! I had so much fun and I would do it again... but only one more time! I was so happy that I got to check off that before I got too old to even do it!
I still want to go do that so bad! If I ever get the chance you better be coming with me!!:) Oh & don't you just love my future kids! Haha!! Well I love your blog!
Jake and I were married August 1st 2009!!! It was the happiest day of my life!! We are living in Roy in our cute little house! We have 3 dogs now Cache and Dozer our huge black labs and sweet Teaka our newest edition to the family!!!
2 comments:
You are Nuts! I am actually just jealous of you. I will just continue living my life through you! I love you!
I still want to go do that so bad! If I ever get the chance you better be coming with me!!:) Oh & don't you just love my future kids! Haha!! Well I love your blog!
Post a Comment