Monday, October 13, 2008

Giving Props...

So... This last weekend I got the wonderful chance to babysit my little nephews for the night! My sister really wanted to go to the football game, so being the nice sister that I am ha ha I told her I would watch them! Now this is a big deal for me because A. I never babysit and B. I have only changed a diaper and made a bottle like once in my life. But it wasn't as bad as I thought it was! Jake came and helped me, and Hunter was just Hunter ha ha. But I have to say I must give props to all those mothers out there! I couldn't imagine doing that everyday!!!! I really need to thank my sister and Matt for trusting me with their little boys! I bet they were really nervous! But I did good I think!! No one got sick or died! ha :)

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I really did appreciate you doing that! I would trust you with them any time... in fact if I died you would get to be their mom! I love you very much and so does tag and hunter! tThanks for being the best sister I have ever had! I love you!

andyandmorganp said...

Danielle you are so cute, i'm sure you did a great job with the boys! hows school going for ya? it was fun seeing ya at dinner the other night.

Shawna said...

Hey girl!!!! It's Shawna :) I told you I blog stalked you!!! Last night was a blast huh?!?!? I'm so glad you and Jake came!

I'm sure you did great watching your nephews and I bet they LOVED having you babysit!!

If it's possible will you email me the video of us plunging to our death?!? Here's my email: staleygirl7@yahoo.com. Thanks girly!

P.S. I'm totally adding you to my list of fun bloggers :)